Thursday, December 29, 2011

Have you been to Green Roost in Culpeper?

Last Friday I went to Knackles Bakery in Culpeper to pick up 25 dozen yeast biscuits and made 300 ham biscuits Friday night for a Christmas Open House on Saturday.  Whew !  Women's work is never done....Anyway, while there I went across Davis St to The Green Roost and was quite pleasantly surprised by the offerings.  As soon as you step in the door lovely popouri floats through the air and I immediately asked about the fragrance.  They have 3 open bins from which to choose!  3 scoops for $5.95 fit in a little cloth bag.  Of course, I had to have one of each and I placed them around the shop.  While I was scooping two other customers walked in an immediately asked too.

Also, if you have a child who is interested in animals, they have the greatest cardboard animals to put together.  Check this one out....


Finally, just inside the door is a very nice display of other items available in the store.  The nice thing is the floor plan is not crowded and you have room to walk around and look and the counter is in the middle of the floor.  If you get a chance, drop in I bet you will like it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment