Friday, February 24, 2012

The Very Thing. . .

Hello, here I sit in the Past Reflections Antique shop feeling the urge to blog.  Then I think...why am I doing this...is anyone reading what I have the urge to write...I never know because I do not receive any comments.  So, here I go again..

The other day I was in Haymarket and took a few minutes to visit The Very Thing on Washington Stree.  It is a consignment shop that is LOADED with beautiful items.  Doris Buck is the owner and boy does she have the knack to decorate.  There is a room that's all about Sports, kitchen, Blue items and Green, Sunroom, Bathroom aquatic items, Cat's Meow, comfy furniture....etc.

 



Look what they did with an old shelf and two window, no glass of course, and alittle paint.  Cute display!

I think I have to have one of these in my shop....





Each room is filled with beautiful items...and did I mention...SO reasonably priced!








 
If you are in the Haymarket neighborhood, stop by The Very Thing and tell Doris and the girls you saw it here first. 

Hope to see you at Past Reflections soon.....2 new dealers moving in this weekend !

Have a great weekend !
Kathy






Each room is filled with beautiful items...and did I mention...SO reasonably priced!

No comments:

Post a Comment